At Buchanan Dental Arts, we make sure that our patients are able to get excellent and top of the line services they deserve. We utilize state-of-the-art technology and facilities to ensure you are provided with the highest standards of dental care in a comfortable environment.
When it comes to your family’s oral health needs, your general dentist is the one that you can trust. We provide care for your family’s dental needs from preventive care to restorative care. Our services are geared towards helping you prevent the occurrence of oral health problems such as tooth decay, cavities, gum and periodontal diseases, bad breathetc.
Some of the services that our general dentalservices provided at our office are:
- Diagnosis of oral health conditions with the use of the latest technology and facilities. This includes the examination not only of your teeth and gums, but also of your neck, head, and the oral cavity.
- Detection of the conditions of the teeth, supporting bone structures, gingival tissue and other parts of the oral cavity using specialized diagnostic techniques.
- Restoration of teethdamaged due to decay, or trauma, using restoration methods and materials like dental implants, crowns, and bridges.
- Treatment of gum diseases by performing corrective surgery on gums and the supporting structures of your teeth
- Tooth extraction, whenever necessary
- Relieving patients from pain and discomfort caused by oral health conditions, trauma and injury,
- Comprehensive assessment and evaluation of the overall oral health of the patient including the review of their dental and medical records
- Providing oral health advice and preventive measures in order to increase the protection on the patient’s teeth and gums against oral health diseases.
- Providing guidance and instructions on nutrition, oral home care like brushing and flossing techniques, use of mouth rinses and fluoridated products to maintain healthy oral tissues and steer clear of oral health problems
Prevention is always better than cure. Optimum oral health always begins and ends with maintaining good oral hygiene at home using proper oral care, and seeking the professional help. Maintaining proper nutrition and diet, and regular brushing and flossing are crucial when it comes to keeping your teeth and gums healthy and clean. But these practices will be more useful and effective if you incorporate regular dental visits. There’s just so much that your dentist can help you out with when it comes to taking good care of your oral health.
To schedule an appointment at Buchanan Dental Arts, call (914) 737-6300 .